Restaurateur Pleads Guilty to Smuggling Endangered Sea Cucumber, Black Abalone – Times of San Diego
Restaurant owner pleaded guilty in federal court in San Diego to conspiring to smuggle black abalone and a regulated type of sea cucumber.
See more at: timesofsandiego.com
Illicit Trafficking in Cultural Goods and Antiquities
Skulls in the mail: Indonesia foils artifact smuggling
Customs officials on the Indonesian tourist island of Bali say they’ve foiled an attempt to mail 24 elaborately decorated human skulls to the Netherlands.
See more at: www.foxnews.com
Sentencing postponed as cocaine-smuggling sailboat captain undergoes surgery
Jacques John Grenier’s lawyer Brad Sarson appeared in Halifax provincial court Monday on his client’s behalf and told Judge Gregory Lenehan that Grenier had undergone surgery and was still recovering.
See more at: www.cbc.ca
Illicit Firearms Trade
NYC Gun Smuggling Operation Hid Guns In Gym
New York City doesn’t like guns. I state it like that just in case you didn’t know. Of course, how you couldn’t know such a thing is beyond me.
See more at: bearingarms.com
- Oligarques russes et pétrole vénézuélien
- Crooked vendors exploiting flaw in eBay’s feedback system to con buyers into purchasing bogus and dangerous items
- Major ‘lover boy’ prostitution gang broken up by coalition of European law enforcement agencies
- Taking cocaine will not cure people struck down with the coronavirus, French government warns public
- US politicians call for state action against Pornhub over allegations it hosted rape and child abuse videos