Launched in 2017, Illicit Trade takes on all aspects of contraband, counterfeiting and cybercrime. Whether the criminal activity at hand involves guns, tobacco, alcohol, counterfeit medications, drugs or other merchandise, we’ve got it covered.
With a bilingual French and English-speaking team of professional journalists, academics and experts, Illicit Trade keeps you informed with informative in-depth articles, timely breakdowns of the latest news stories, infographics and videos. Our site is participative: editorial space is always open for outside contributors who want to share their expertise with a community dedicated to these issues.
To make sure you don’t miss anything, follow us on our social networks or sign up for our newsletter!
- Crooked vendors exploiting flaw in eBay’s feedback system to con buyers into purchasing bogus and dangerous items
- Major ‘lover boy’ prostitution gang broken up by coalition of European law enforcement agencies
- Taking cocaine will not cure people struck down with the coronavirus, French government warns public
- US politicians call for state action against Pornhub over allegations it hosted rape and child abuse videos
- Californian border officers catch Mexican man with enough fentanyl to kill 1.2 million people